Hi, I'm Kris Galicia Brown and you're at Kris Dry Goods (KDG), where I'm growing the retail space of my dreams. I'm an artist, a published cookbook author and long-time recipe and food content developer. I love great design that's functional and practical. I believe personal environments are important to be reflective of you, because in that space is where confidence and ideas are created that take flight.

At KDG, we’re in the business of making spaces bright, comfy, inviting and delicious. Our home goods and dry goods are eco-friendly, smart, chic and bold - just like You. Feel good in your surroundings, reclaim your space and let it be tranquil, inspiring, motivating and empowering!

KDG is a living space for products and dry goods, my team and I personally use and highly recommend. Currently, 80% of the ware from this site is sourced from women, minority, veteran, LGBTQ+ or small family-owned suppliers, crafters and manufacturers. The remaining 20% are sourced from independent brands. Supplier diversity as well as diversity and inclusion are at the forefront of our business practice and it's our highest intention to be mindful and help make an impact where we can.

Thank you for your support and stopping by this page today. We appreciate feedback and always have an ear open to suggestions. We'll be growing our inventory over the next few months. Tell us-- do you know of any suppliers or particular products we should consider for our store? Let us know that too! Please send us an email at info@krisdrygoods.com.

-kris